Scrap Happy NEW


I have a fun new block called "Scrap Happy".  I have been posting photos of these blocks on Instagram and I decided it would be fun to share it as a free pattern for a limited time.  We all have scraps left over from quilts and this pattern calls for lots of them.  If you don't have a collection of scraps that's okay too - just head out to your favorite quilt shop and pick up a Moda layer cake to get started.  

The pattern gives you instructions to make a quilt from 26" by 39" all the way up to 78" by 91" but if you want it bigger just keep adding blocks or a border all the way around the quilt top. 

Click on the picture below to view the pattern and download it.  This offer will end August 2nd 2016 at midnight


I hope you love it and have lots of fun using up your scraps or picking out a Moda layer cake to get started.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the free pattern. I've been following the block progress on Instagram and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the free pattern. I've been following the block progress on Instagram and love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margot, this is such a sweet design and you are so sweet to share it with us! I love the scrappy look, but know this will look great with coordinated fabrics too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog and love it! Your patterns are wonderful! Thank you for sharing and all this great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the free pattern. I can't wait to try making some blocks from my huge pile of bright scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love to read them!
Margot